Thursday, July 19, 2007

One of my favorite bands performing in Houston Friday July 20th

Real tizzalk...

It's goin' down!



Live at Fitzgeralds on White Oak and Studemont (just down from the old Hip Hop Coffee Shop).

One of the flyest live bands in Texas, I'm trying to tell you. They're opening for Spoonfed Tribe, which is a jam band of sorts, but Grimy Styles is a tripped out dub reggae group that will blow you away.

If the smoke from the balcony at Fitz doesn't do that first. Anyway, come down, I'ma be out there blurry looking for the bar.

(Does anyone else remember back in the day when you would go to Fitz like every week? I live literally 2 minutes drive from there and haven't been there in I would say 9 years or so. I think De La Soul in 1998 was the last time. It's a cool place though, can't wait to see it, and them, and you, tomorrow. Or tonight depending on when you might be reading this here here. Also remember when that neighborhodd was a little sketchy?)

CHECK OUT GRIMY STYLES ON MYSPACE.

If anyone in the band reads this make sure you got a 2x shirt for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment