Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Sins "...Beginning From The End"



The Sins hail from San Diego, California. This album was released in 1986 on Squirtdown Records. I'v never seen this on any blog or even in any store since the day I bought it. This is an incredible band in the vain of most of the Orange County/L.A. bands. To me they have a unique sound that is comparable to the Mortal Micronotz or Social Unrest meets something along the lines of '77 era punk, like the Dead Boys. Overall I think this is a great album for anyone that likes hard-driving punk rock 'n' roll.


Tracklist:

1) Tunnelvision
2) Stupid Teacher
3) In The Red
4) Drink Yourself To Death
5) Drink Yourself To Death (part 2)
6) Deadly Mourning Rain
7) Constrictor
8) I Fade Away
9) Intro
10) Machine Gun Blues
11) Crashed My Car Today
12) Never Or Never
13) Fair Share
14) Long Dark Time
15) Redd Sun
16) Rome Is Burning
17) Night Gallery


The Sins - Mediafire

**OR**

The Sins - Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment