Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ugly Americans "Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed"



Once the American hardcore scene got up and going, bands were popping up from all over the place. As the "No Core" compilation tape documented, the Carolina's and surrounding areas were brewing with some inbred, monster truck, sister fucking, twisted hardcore. A lot of bands that made some of the most classic of records in the early 80's would come from this area. One such artist Simon Bob Sinister fronted Death Records 4th release, the almighty Ugly Americans "Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed" and this is a fair documentation of what the band could deliver. However, other recordings (including live) would sometimes outdo this mini LP. If you like C.O.C. "Eye For An Eye" era hardcore then I think this is right up your alley. Check it out and let us know what you think.


Tracklist:

1) In My Bed
2) Mess Me Up
3) Contest + Graveyard Beach
4) Weenie Man (*Hidden Track*)
5) I Love My Mom + Homophobia
6) Buffalo Bill
7) Left In The Dark

Ugly Americans - Mediafire

**OR**

Ugly Americans - Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment